CNC Milling Operator
Start Your Journey at GES
To program, set, operate and either develop programs or modify existing programs to improve efficiency, in accordance with production requirements and schedules.
- Set machine and machine parts from programs provided.
- Program components on machine.
- Specify tooling or material requirements.
- Develop programs for new projects.
- Modify existing programs to improve efficiency.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a CNC programming role.
- Ideally experience with Doosan and/or Fanuc controls.
- Experience in programming multi axis machines.
- Able to read and interpret detailed engineering drawings.
- Able to set up and prove first off parts.
- Able to create inspection plans, routings set up sheets.
- Weekly pay based on experience.
- Job security in financially stable business.
- Full PPE and company branded workwear provided.
- Staff pension scheme.
- Annual leave entitlement increases with service.
- Your birthday off.